Warehouse Supervisor / Executive
- Assist to manage warehouse daily activities and ensure proper management in inventory control.
- Assist in manpower planning and organizing of warehouse operation personnel.
- Perform stock check functions according to the procedures and maintaining a high degree of accuracy in KPI.
- Continuously review on procedures and processes in achieving an optimum quality and efficiency.
- Must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain / Transportation / Business Management or equivalent.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
RM2,500 – RM4,000
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Founded in 1975, Tiong Nam began as a small-scale cargo business handling consolidated cargo and micro distribution within Peninsular Malaysia. Our services include warehousing, customs forwarding, cold room facilities, express delivery and even crane and forklift rental services. Listed in KLSE since 1992, Tiong Nam Logistics Holdings Berhad consistently rides high on the Bursa Malaysia, proving that Tiong Nam had instilled confidence not only in our clients but investors too. Today, we have evolved into one of the largest total logistics service providers in the region with a reputation for efficiency, innovation and most importantly, service par excellence.