Vendor Manager @ Menara Binjai, KL – RM9500/month
- Accountable for vendor relationship management.
- Responsible for developing and implementing overall device strategy objectives and company performance indicators which include successful vendor price and value add negotiations using available business intelligence and the ongoing construction and management of vendor contract obligations.
- Understanding the benefits of a successful portfolio and a focus on the bottom line to the Vendor Manager will create successful commercial contracts with assigned Vendors.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in vendor relationship management within Telco and Vendor establishment.
- Good knowledge and understanding market device (mobile phone) trend in Telco and Open Channel
Up to RM9,500
Menara Binjai, Kuala Lumpur
We have local presence in 38 countries over 5 continents and we serve carrier, retail and enterprise customers across 57 countries. We look after every stage of a device’s lifecycle for our customers, from the moment it’s manufactured to the moment it’s time to trade in and re-market it – putting us at the heart of the wireless ecosystem.