- Be part of the development team to implement a Web based in-house system that are used in several countries.
- Assisting the team leader to define the core technical solutions and provide recommendations in selection / implementation of software framework.
- Define technical solution necessary to support the standard SDLC process e.g. testing tools or build configuration management system.
- Development of technical documentation and provide user training.
- Must possess at least a Diploma, Advances / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Oracle, MySQL, PHP, Java, Angular environment
- Familiar with Linux OS, Ajax, Apache is preferable. However, additional training for following skills will be provided.
- Experiences in multimedia projects using Flash and Photoshop.
- Preferred with own transport.
RM3,000 – RM4,500
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Founded in 1975, Tiong Nam began as a small-scale cargo business handling consolidated cargo and micro distribution within Peninsular Malaysia. Our services include warehousing, customs forwarding, cold room facilities, express delivery and even crane and forklift rental services. Listed in KLSE since 1992, Tiong Nam Logistics Holdings Berhad consistently rides high on the Bursa Malaysia, proving that Tiong Nam had instilled confidence not only in our clients but investors too. Today, we have evolved into one of the largest total logistics service providers in the region with a reputation for efficiency, innovation and most importantly, service par excellence.