Senior HR Executive
- Involves in quarterly and yearly manpower planning and expansion, recruitment plan, cost & budget.
- Handle recruitment process in job posting, selection and interview arrangement.
- Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with job advertising agencies on job advertisements time, date and cost.
- Conducts interview up to Executives levels. Arrange interview for Management levels. Prepare Letter of Appointment for selected candidates.
- Build talent pool and pipeline through social media, interact with external people and appropriately on the social media account.
- Manage on any assigned recruitment related project such as career fair, salary market survey.
- Conducts exit interview up to Executives levels. Arrange exit interview for Management levels.
- Develop training plan, organise training and training cost.
- Conduct Orientation Program for new employees.
- Coordinates and liaise with external consultancy from on employees training needs and arrange training schedules for employees.
- Organizes corporate events such as birthday party, family day, company's dinner, sport day and etc.
- Provide and assist in staff counselling and disciplinary actions where necessary, including recommending best course of action to management.
- Handles monthly payroll and OT calculation.
- Check and monitor employee’s attendance and report to Manager for absenteeism if found.
- Maintain, update and reviews of proper filling HR documents.
- Preferably with Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or with at least 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources functions primarily as Generalist handling staff movement.
- Experienced in Hospitality / Food & Beverage with workforce more than 300 head count will be an added advantage.
- Highly competent in computing skill particularly Ms Applications and HRMS System
- Good at preparing presentations deck, graphs, pivot table for reports and analysis purposes.
- Creative and ability to take up different HR functions
- Problem Solving and responsible to serve with Urgency and commitment to support team members.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Possess own transport and able to travel for assignment.
RM3500 – RM5000
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.