Retail Executive / Retail Trainee
- Oversee and manage business activities of a department to achieve sales, profit and growth objectives.
- Responsible for department front line functions.
- Carry out day-to-day operations and improve department performance in terms of sales revenue, cost control, customers' awareness and staff development.
- Tertiary education with or without working experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interest and passionate to work in retail industry.
- Able to work in shift hours, weekends & public holidays.
RM 1,800 – RM 2,500
POPULAR has been recognized and listed by the Malaysian Book of Records as the largest bookstore chain with 99 outlets and over 800,000 square feet of retail space in Malaysia. POPULAR is setting its expansion plans in full motion to fulfil the educational needs of all Malaysians. In line with our expansion needs, we welcome you to be a part of our growing team.