- Required to establish and maintain appropriate formalized procurement policy and to ensure of its compliances.
- Duties are included procurement and logistics management, warehouse and inventory control management, cost and budget management, and departmental administration management.
- Work closely with all departments for further work flow enhancement in conjunction to maximize the net profitability in the Company’s operations.
- Initiate improvements in the workflows and processes, making proper recommendation, follow-up and taking the necessary actions.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all documents, correspondences, reports, analysis, presentation slide, proposal and relevant documentation that under your care.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management in F & B industry or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
RM2,500 – RM3,500
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.