LEASING cum ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE
- Research, identify and propose tenancies for the Group
- Liaison person during negotiation, evaluation and preparing of notice to landlords/ new tenants.
- Responsible to provide analysis and recommendations for discussions with the Board
- Responsible to co-ordinate issues and correspondences between landlords and the relevant departments such as Design & Fit -out, Finance, Operations, Marketing etc.
- Source and manage accommodation and hostels for employees.
- Maintain a register of various tenancy contracts and ensure charges are reflected and communicated to relevant stakeholders such as Finance for rental payments
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management, Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Year(s) of working experience in an established retail mall or property consultancy.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in this position.
RM3,000 – RM4,500
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.