Internship for Food & Beverage Preparation/Services Management Students
- Involved in cooking and food preparation according to standard cooking methods and operating procedures.
- Ensure service area and kitchen area are always clean and ensure that hygiene standards are kept at all times.
- Adhere strictly to safety and sanitation regulations in the outlet.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in any field.
- Able to work on 8+1 hours shift (day or night) plus overtime if required.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Training will be provided in food preparation and customer service SOP.
RM800 – RM1,300
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.