Draughtsman / Interior Design Drafter
- Under the purview of the General Manager and Operations Manager to design the interior layout of the pre-opening restaurant, including:
- Conducting research into potential new store locations (traffic study, customer flow, design of other F&B tenants nearby, etc) and preparing store approval checklist (for internal and franchise approval use)
- Lead, plan and manage key interior design process relating to cost, contract, maintenance, quality etc to initiate systems work procedures to ensure effective business opening and continuing.
- Work closely with Korea HQ and local management to get the best interior concept and layout.
- Audit and ensure the centre setup comply with the Mall guidelines and prepare site visit reports to the management.
- Responsible for new restaurant setup processes included pre-setup, actual setup and post-setup activities within the approval of the Directors.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Required skill(s): GSTAR CAD, AUTOCAD
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in commercial interior environment for Restaurant or Retail projects preferably Junior Executive specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be advantageous.
RM2,500 – RM3,500
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.