DEMAND & SUPPLY ASSISTANT PLANNER
The Demand & Supply Assistant Planner plays a key role in ensuring all restaurant outlets have the right level of ingredients, semi-finished products and packaging to satisfy our customers.
- Co-ordinate the collation of demand forecasts from all outlets / franchisees and prepare production / ordering quantities for next action by Purchasing and Central Kitchen.
- Analyze POS product mix sales histories by outlet and cross check to outlet forecasts to ensure errors are identified early.
- Ensure optimum stock levels are maintained for all stock items including chicken, sauces, salads, flours and oil.
- Conduct regular stock checks on company owned / rented storage and 3rd party logistics warehouse and highlight issues as they arise, including conducting investigations for variances.
- Co-ordinate daily truck dispatches to / from Central Kitchen.
- Conduct random independent checks on data accuracy at outlet, CK or franchisee level to ensure integrity of information to management.
- Make recommendations to management for process improvements.
- Candidate must possess an eye for details, strong ability to pick up trends using available data, and excellent communication skills (downstream and upstream).
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and open to share data and contribute input.
- High levels of curiousity will be beneficial.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Business degree and at least 1- 2 years in a role that is related to Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Malay.
RM2000 – RM3000
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.