CENTRAL KITCHEN ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the central kitchen.
- Plan and produce food products in accordance with forecasts from outlet.
- Implement quality systems to track and monitor food and semi-finished food products dispatched to outlets.
- Track and monitor accuracy of outlet forecasts and consumption.
- Co-ordinate with dispatch and production staff to ensure goods (semi-finished and finished) are delivered on time to all stores.
- Train and monitor team members to ensure compliance with food hygiene and handling standards at all times.
- Ensure the production facilities and equipment are clean, organized and in working condition at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight.
- To never, ever serve fast food
- To use only natural ingredients
- To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens