ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER
- Prepare food and beverage menu in accordance with defined standards and recipes.
- Recruit, train and manage kitchen employees for KyoChon Malaysia outlets, including developing SOPs where necessary.
- Maintain an efficient and effective roster of kitchen crews for KyoChon Malaysia outlets and manage labour requirements within budget given
- Control and manage daily inventory of raw materials, semi-finished items and finished goods.
- Liaise with purchasing on daily inventory requirements and conduct quality inspections on all incoming deliveries.
- Conducting regular inspections of the entire kitchen/dishwashing areas and coolers and promptly act to correct deficiencies found during inspection and reporting issues to the Outlet Manager.
- Must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/ Advanced / Higher Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
RM3,000 – RM5,000
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.