ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER
- A Finance professional with keen eye for detail and strong understanding of internal controls.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy over fixed asset register.
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts, journal entries, monthly financial statements (P&L) for management.
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and solutions to help mitigate the risks.
- Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Assist in the development and implementation of SOPs.
- Assist to liaise with external parties such as bank, auditors, tax agents as and when required.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Commerce. (Finance, Accountancy or equivalent)
- Minimum of 8 year(s) working experience is required for this position. Experience in F&B industry is preferred.
- Exceptional organization skills, keen attention to detail.
- Experience with company secretarial matters will be an advantage.
RM4,000 – RM12,000
TAMAN PERINDUSTRIAN PUCHONG
Founded in 1991, KyoChon is one of the largest Korean fried chicken restaurants in South Korea with over 1,000 stores in Korea alone and we are now in Malaysia! We believe in serving quality food by keeping our 3 promises to our customers which attained us an award as Korea’s favourite chicken restaurant for 13 years straight. 1. To never, ever serve fast food 2. To use only natural ingredients 3. To serve only the healthiest and freshest chickens Currently, with 14 branches in the Klang Valley, we are looking for talented and committed employees to help us expand nationally across Malaysia.