- Candidates must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level
- Computer literate and knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Language required: English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Internet savvy
- Excellent communication skills.
- To perform day to day general administrative tasks like filing, keep records and assuring accurate documents filing.
- Handle incoming calls.
- Prepare related companies’ transactions and ensure reconciling items are followed up properly.
- To assist in any ad-hoc task.